MSc in Business Administration from the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg.
Andreas has more than 10 years’ experience of corporate finance as a senior consultant at both KPMG and PwC, during which time he was responsible for a number of company sales within the mid-market segment.
Prior to AHL Partners, Andreas was CEO of a medium-sized retail company.
MSc in Engineering from Chalmers University of Technology and a BSc in Business and Economics from the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg.
Henrik has more than 10 years’ experience of corporate finance as a senior consultant in transaction services at PwC and EY, and as a business developer within Kinnevik.
Formerly worked as an authorised public accountant having completed the examination of professional competence.
- BSc in Business and Economics from Stockholm School of Economics.
- Several years' of Corporate Finance experience within transaction services at PwC and Deloitte.
- Sarah has a background in auditing.
- Previously CFO of an international IT company
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from Chalmers.
- Fredrik has over 10 years of experience in M & A as senior project manager with a special focus on tech companies.
- Previously acting as a management consultant at Accenture.
- Fredrik is responsible for our office in Stockholm.
- Einar holds a Master of Business Administration degree from Stockholm School of Economics.
- Einar has a solid background as an authorized public accountant and partner at PwC.
- Additionally, Einar has experience in Corporate Finance, with special focus on financial analysis and transaction advisory.
- Jesper is now finishing his studies at the Master's program in Finance at the Gothenburg School of Economics.
- He has a double bachelor's degree in Finance and Economics.
- Jesper has lived for two years in Connecticut, USA, where he studied and played ice hockey.
411 34 Gothenburg