MSc in Business Administration from the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg.
Andreas has more than 10 years’ experience of corporate finance as a senior consultant at both KPMG and PwC, during which time he was responsible for a number of company sales within the mid-market segment.
Previously also CEO of a medium-sized retail company.
MSc in Engineering from Chalmers University of Technology and a BSc in Business and Economics from the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg.
Henrik has more than 10 years’ experience of corporate finance as a senior consultant in transaction services at PwC and EY, and as a business developer within Kinnevik.
Formerly worked as an authorised public accountant having completed the examination of professional competence.
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from Chalmers.
- Fredrik has over 10 years of experience in M & A as senior project manager with a special focus on tech companies.
- Previously acting as a management consultant at Accenture.
- Fredrik is responsible for our office in Stockholm.
- Civilekonom från Handelshögskolan i Stockholm.
- Einar har en gedigen bakgrund som auktoriserad revisor och delägare på PwC.
- Idag verksam som styrelseledamot.
- Utöver sin erfarenhet som revisor, i såväl privatägda som publika bolag, har Einar erfarenhet inom Corporate Finance, med särskild inriktning på finansiell analys och förvärvsrådgivning.
411 36 Göteborg