MSc in Engineering from Chalmers University of Technology and a BSc in Business and Economics from the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg.
Henrik has more than 10 years’ experience of corporate finance as a senior consultant in transaction services at PwC and EY, and as a business developer within Kinnevik.
Formerly worked as an authorised public accountant having completed the examination of professional competence.
MSc in Business Administration from the School of Business, Economics and Law at the University of Gothenburg.
Andreas has more than 10 years’ experience of corporate finance as a senior consultant at both KPMG and PwC, during which time he was responsible for a number of company sales within the mid-market segment.
Previously also CEO of a medium-sized retail company.
BSc in Business and Economics from the Stockholm School of Economics.
Sarah has a background in auditing and several years’ experience of corporate finance having worked as a consultant in transaction services at PwC and Deloitte.
Previously also CFO of an international IT company and lecturer in business finance at IHM Business School.
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from Chalmers.
- Fredrik has over 10 years of experience in M & A as senior project manager with a special focus on tech companies.
- Previously acting as a management consultant at Accenture.
- Fredrik is responsible for our office in Stockholm.
- Civilekonom från Handelshögskolan i Stockholm.
- Einar har en gedigen bakgrund som auktoriserad revisor och delägare på PwC.
- Idag verksam som styrelseledamot.
- Utöver sin erfarenhet som revisor, i såväl privatägda som publika bolag, har Einar erfarenhet inom Corporate Finance, med särskild inriktning på finansiell analys och förvärvsrådgivning.
411 36 Göteborg